In need of an extra boost at breakfast? This oaty breakfast bake might just do the trick! This breakfast is the little taste of summer that we all need!
What you’ll need:
- The Great British Porridge Co Blueberry & Banana Oats
- Chia Seeds
- Frozen Berries
- Plant-based milk
- Coconut flakes
- Start by mashing your bananas into the bottom of an oven-proof baking dish.
- Add your blueberry and banana oats on top along with the chia seeds and then top with your plant-based milk.
- Mix until well combined.
- Top with frozen fruit and coconut flakes before putting them into the oven at 180 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve up with a handful of fresh berries, some banana, and alongside your favorite fruity smoothie! Enjoy!