A handshake worthy bake, even if we do say so ourselves!
Who's ready for bread week on The Great British Bake Off tonight? We sure are! We've put our own spin on the challenge to bring you this delicious oatmeal banana bread from the lovely Gabby - the perfect TV-watching snack if you ask us!
- 200g The Great British Porridge Co Classic Chocolate Oats
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 2 Large eggs
- 5tbsp Runny honey
- 1tsp Baking powder
- A handful of cacao nibs
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 180 degrees and lining a loaf tin with baking paper, before setting it to one side.
- Using a high-speed blender, add all of your ingredients and whizz together until a thick, smooth mixture is formed.
- Gently fold in the cacao nibs, before pouring the mixture into the baking tin and baking for around 35-40 minutes or until golden on top.
- Remove the banana bread from the oven, leave to cool, then serve up and enjoy whilst watching the Bake Off fun unfold!