It’s our birthday! This May we turn 5 years old! We’re celebrating in style with these Funfetti Birthday Cake Oats. Best enjoyed whilst wearing a party hat!
This tasty Funfetti Baked Oats Cake is the perfect way to start the day. Healthy and nutritious, it will get your morning off to the best start!
What You'll Need
- 60g The Great British Porridge Co Red Berry & Pumpkin Seed Oats
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom Vanilla Syrup
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Plant-based milk
- 2 tsp Rainbow sprinkles
- White chocolate (to decorate)
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 180 and lightly grease your baked oats tin.
- In a blender, blend together all of the ingredients, apart from the sprinkles until smooth. Once the batter is nice and smooth, gently stir in the sprinkles.
- Add the mixture into your oven-safe ramekin and bake on the middle shelf for around 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and leave to cool for a couple of minutes. The top with a few more sprinkles and some white chocolate squares and enjoy!
If you’re feeling extra naughty and you’re making this on your actual birthday, serve up with a scoop of plant-based ice cream!