Breakfast muffins are a superior breakfast that never disappoint. Soft, moist, fluffy, and made with a handful of wholesome natural ingredients that will leave you feeling fulled and satisfied for the day ahead.
These fluffy muffins are the perfect excuse to use overripe bananas and are great for grabbing as you’re leaving the house, or if you’ve got a little extra time, pop on the kettle and enjoy with a cuppa before the day ahead.
- 385g The Great British Porridge Co Blueberry & Banana Oats
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp Baking soda
- 2tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2tbsp Sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 Overripe bananas
- 100ml Unsweetened plant milk
- 1 Vanilla pod (deseeded)
- 150g Frozen blueberries
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 and lining a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Add the oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon into a blender and whiz together to create fine oat flour.
- Add in the eggs, banana, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla pod and melted and blitz together again for 20 seconds.
- Gently fold in the blueberries before dividing the mixture evenly between the muffin cases, then bake for around 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- And there we have a delicious breakfast with no nasties!