We’re not done with the birthday recipes just yet! To continue the celebrations, we’re sharing with you these funfetti oat pancakes, made with our Blueberry & Banana porridge - the perfect way to start a celebratory day!
What You'll Need
- 100g The Great British Porridge Co Blueberry & Banana Oats (blended)
- 25 g Coconut sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Rainbow sprinkles
- 80ml Plant-based milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, coconut sugar salt and sprinkles.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract and oil.
- Mix together the wet and the dry ingredients, stirring until well combined - be careful here not to over mix.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Dollop the pancakes into the preheated skillet when heated. Once it starts to bubble on top, flip over and cook on the other side.
- Repeat until all the pancakes have been made. Then decorate with additional sprinkles (and a scoop of celebratory ice cream) and enjoy!