As summer continues to pass quickly before us, we’re already getting excited about winding down for the next season, aka baked oats season, and one of the best in our humble opinion. After all, we’re yet to find a lighter, fluffier, and cakeier way to start the day.
Made with our Blueberry & Banana porridge mix, this breakfast is as luscious and decadent as it is tasty and healthy. Topped with fresh blueberries and grated orange zest to help put a zing in your step, it’s breakfast so delicious you’ll struggle to believe how healthy it is!
Ingredients (makes 2):
- 100g Blueberry & Banana Porridge from The Great British Porridge Co
- 1 Banana
- 2tsp Orange zest
- 2tbsp Vanilla protein powder
- 2tsp Baking powder
- 2tsp Vanilla extract
- 80ml Plant-based milk
- 25g Fresh blueberries
- 2tbsp Plant-based yogurt
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 180 and greasing 2 oven-proof ramekins.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender (apart from the blueberries and yogurt) and blitz until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the mix between the ramekins, then gently stir in the fresh blueberries.
- Bake for 20 mins or until just golden and top with your yogurt before enjoying!