A breakfast that includes all the things we love most? Don’t mind if we do!
This vegan, high protein, baked oats recipe is topped with creamy raspberry yogurt and comes complete with our Classic Chocolate Oats. It’s fudgy, fluffy, and full of flavour; all our favourite f words! This tasty breakfast is sure to put a spring in your step and satisfy your sweet tooth all in one!
- 55g The Great British Porridge Co Classic Chocolate Porridge
- 20g Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Banana
- 80ml Almond Milk
- A handful of chopped hazelnuts
- A handful of fresh raspberries
- 1tsbp Hazelnut butter
- 1tbsp Mixed Berry Yogurt from @cocosorganic
- Simply add the oats, protein powder, baking powder, banana, and almond milk into a blender and whizz to form a thick smoothie-type consistency.
- Stir in the raspberries, hazelnuts, and nut butter before pouring them into an oven-proof dish.
- Then press a couple of additional raspberries and hazelnuts into the top and place on the middle shelf at 180 for around 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with your yogurt and dark chocolate and enjoy!