We're always keen to explore new ways of making porridge. This Chocolate porridge topped with strawberries is a perfect way to start a day. It's an absolute winner for those with sweet cravings! P.S. if you have some leftover Easter chocolate eggs, here's a great way to include them in your breakfast. This delightful breakfast bowl was developed by Sally!
What you'll need:
- 50g The Great British Porridge co classic chocolate oats
- 5g chia seeds
- 30g protein powder
- 200ml water / almond milk
- Handful of strawberries
- Chocolate syrup
- A big tablespoon of almond yoghurt
- A couple of chocolate Easter eggs
What you need to do:
- Heat the porridge and almond milk in the microwave for two minutes on full power.
- Stir in some chia seeds and mix in the protein powder
- Top with strawberries, pomegranate, almond milk yoghurt, choc syrup and the delightfully melty choc truffle eggs