Spring has sprung, which means we’re all about the overnight oats! Creamy, simple, and delicious, overnight oats are the perfect make-ahead breakfast and you will find us eating them on repeat all season long!
When time and taste are of the essence, overnight oats are awaiting. These little jars of goodness allow you to experience what we call pure oat joy.
Be prepared to swoon over this creamy, pudding-like recipe. These delicious Strawberry & Peanut overnight oats have us daydreaming of summer days - the sweetness of the strawberries is perfectly balanced with the saltiness of the peanuts and when left overnight, you end up with an oaty jar of goodness with a delicious fruity twang.
So grab a spoon and a mason jar and let’s get making!
What you’ll need
- 60 The Great British Porridge Co Strawberry & Peanut Oats
- 70ml milk or plant-based alternative
- 2tbsp plant-based vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Fresh fruit and nuts to decorate
- Start by adding the oats, milk, yogurt, and honey into a jar.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Cover the oats and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Grab and go! If the oatmeal is too thick, then add a touch more milk
- Top with fruits, nuts, and other toppings of choice before enjoying!
If you’re feeling extra fruity, right before serving add a handful of fresh berries.
Peanut Butter Lover
If you go nuts for peanuts, stir in 1 tablespoon of smooth natural peanut butter.
Let’s Go Bananas
Just before serving stir in a pinch of cinnamon and topped with sliced banana and chopped nuts.