Do you find that those 3pm sweet cravings just won't shift and an apple is no longer making the cut? These Double Chocolate Tahini Fudge Bars are just what you need! Filled with healthy ingredients, Amy Lanza has created these gluten free, dairy free and vegan delights to keep you satisfied.
- 300g Classic Chocolate Porridge
- 50g Oat Flour (Classic Chocolate Porridge blended into a flour, or regular oat flour)
- A pinch of Salt
- 75g Coconut Oil, melted
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 120g Dark Chocolate
- 90g Tahini
- Optional: 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
1. Stir together the Classic Chocolate Porridge and oat flour in a bowl with a pinch of salt. Pour in the melted coconut oil and 2 tbsp maple syrup (saving 2 tbsp for later) and stir until sticky and combined.
2. Transfer 2/3 of this mixture to a parchment lined dish (10x20cm) and press down firmly to form an even base layer. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
3. Melt the chocolate and stir in the tahini and 2 tbsp maple syrup until silky smooth and creamy. Pour over the base layer.
4. Sprinkle over the remaining 1/3 oaty mixture and press down lightly. Sprinkle over the cacao nibs, if using. Place in the fridge for 60 minutes to firm up.
5. Remove from the fridge, allow to sit for 15 minutes and slice into bars. Sprinkle with more cacao nibs and tahini, if desired.
6. Enjoy! Try not to eat them all in one go....