These super easy Homemade Strawberry Jam Overnight Oats are the perfect make-ahead recipe. Just 5 minutes of prep time and packed with healthy fibre and protein, making it a delicious, nutritious breakfast option.
- 55g The Great British Porridge Co Strawberry & Peanut Porridge
- 1 x Flower & White Vegan Strawberry Meringue Bar
- 2tbsp Raspberry Yogurt
- 1tsp Chia seeds
- 80ml Plant-based milk
- A handful of fresh strawberries
- A drizzle of maple syrup
- 1 tsp water
- Start by creating your overnight oats base. Add the Strawberry & Peanut Porridge, raspberry yogurt, chia seeds, and plant-based milk into a bowl and leave in the fridge whilst we work on the jam.
- To make the strawberry jam, chop the strawberries into chunks and microwave for 1-2 minutes with the water and maple syrup. Once microwaved, mash together with the back of a fork to create a more jam-like texture. Pop this to one side and leave to cool.
- Take the porridge mixture out from the fridge and grab your jar. Add ½ of the porridge mix into your jar, a couple of tablespoons of the jam mixture then top with the remaining porridge mixture. Close the lid and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- In the morning top with fresh strawberries, a dollop of yogurt, and a crushed Flower & White Vegan Strawberry Meringue bar and enjoy!