We’re feeling a little tropical this week and in need of something to cut through the gloom and grey of the typical British weather! These Mango & Passion Fruit Overnight Oats are just what we’ll need to pick us up.
- 55g The Great British Porridge Co Red Berry & Pumpkin Seed Oats
- 1 x Flower & White Mango & Passion Fruit Meringue Bar
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- ½ Mango whizzed in a blender
- 1 Passion fruit
- 30g Plant-based yogurt
- 80ml Almond milk
- ½tsp Vanilla extract
- Start by blitzing up the mango until it’s formed a puree then add in the passion fruit pulp.
- Add the porridge, chia seeds, plant-based yogurt, almond milk, and vanilla extract together. Leave both of these mixtures in the fridge for around 10-15 minutes.
- Once you’ve left these to set a little, remove them from the fridge.
- Grab your overnight oats jar and spoon in half of the porridge mixture into there, then a couple of heaped tablespoons of the mango puree and finish off with the remaining porridge mixture and pop in the fridge to set overnight.
- In the morning, grab your oats, top with some passion fruit yogurt, and a crushed Flower & White Mango & Passion Fruit Meringue bar to add a little crunch and enjoy!