Who said Cheesecake can't be healthy?! We certainly didn't! With a base packed full of our Strawberry & Peanut Butter Porridge, Sally Beck has been working hard to perfect these Mini Strawberry Chia Cheesecakes. There's no reason not to whip these up for breakfast tomorrow...!
- 55g Strawberry & Peanut Butter Porridge
- 2 tsp Flax, plus 4 tsp Water
- 1 tsp Fruit Syrup (or Honey/Agave)
- 20g Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)
- 3 tbsp Strawberry Yoghurt (non-dairy if required)
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese (non-dairy if required)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Combine the Yoghurt, Cream Cheese and 15g Protein Powder and whisk together. Stir in the Chia Seeds and place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Mix together the Strawberry & Peanut Butter Porridge with Flax and Water, Syrup and 15g Protein Powder until combined well.
- Transfer to a small baking tin and press down firmly into the base. Bake for 10 mins at 160oC. Leave until cool.
- Once cool, spoon on the Chia mix and place back in the fridge to firm up (we'd recommend at least 30 minutes).
- Top with strawberries, crunchy peanut butter and a slice of chocolate!