Who doesn’t love that sweet Mocha combination of coffee and chocolate?! Sally is back with the ultimate little bites for you to satisfy those mid-afternoon cravings. Oh, and did we mention they’re vegan, gluten free and have no added sugar? You’ve no excuse not to try them!
Makes 15 balls
All you need is:
- 1 cup medjool dates, soaked
- 1 cup Great British Porridge Co Caffè Latte Porridge
- Half cup of Chocolate Protein Powder (vegan, if required)
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom Coffee Choc Shot
- Simply take the soaked dates and add to the blender until a paste is formed.
- Add the other ingredients and blend again until a dough is formed. If the dough is too thick, add a little water.
- Take small chunks of the mix and roll in your hands to form small balls.
- Place in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- Finish with a drizzle of melted dark chocolate and sprinkle of sea salt!