Nothing says summer like fruity flavour fusions! We can promise you’ll be falling head over heels for this delightful overnight oats brekkie. Just what we need to start a warm summer's day with!
- 40g The Great British Porridge Co Red Berry & Pumpkin Seed Porridge
- 150g Soya Yoghurt
- 3tsp Chia Seeds
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Papaya
- Fresh raspberries
- Manuka Honey
- Start by adding your yogurt, chia seeds, vanilla essence, and oats into a large bowl and mixing together. We advise doing this the night before, then leaving to set in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- When you wake up in the morning, remove the overnight oats mixture from the fridge - at this point is should be super thick and creamy.
- Then add your peeled, chopped papaya into a blender and blend until smooth - feel free to add a little fruit juice if you're struggling with the consistency.
- Now that you have both the elements made, layer the oats and the papaya in your bowl of choice.
- Then top with fresh raspberries and a drizzle of manuka honey!