You might be a Peanut Butter fan, but have you tried the Peanut Butter and Jam combo? Nourishing Amy couldn't have created a better treat to satisfy the all-American Peanut Butter Jelly tradition. Grab a bowl, get-set, bake.....
Makes 10 cookies
All you need is:
- 140g The Great British Porridge Co Strawberry Peanut Butter Porridge
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 60g runny Peanut Butter
- 100g Maple Syrup
- 10g crunchy Peanut Butter
- 10g Strawberry Jam
How to make the cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Blend the porridge in a blender to form a fine flour. Add to a bowl with the baking powder and stir. Pour in the peanut butter and maple syrup and stir well to form a sticky dough. Divide into 10 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball, place on the tray and flatten slightly. Using your thumb, make an indent into each cookie. Fill 5 cookies with some peanut butter and 5 with strawberry jam. Bake for 10 minutes, until golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool fully on the baking parchment on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.