Meet our latest obsession, Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowls, after all, who can resist anything pumpkin spiced this time of year?!
Pumpkin puree, dates, almond butter, and winter spices marry together to create a healthy breakfast. It’s sweet, thick, and creamy and made using our limited edition Apple & Cinnamon Porridge. Add a variety of seasonal fruits and nuts if you’re wanting to increase the micro-nutrients this breakfast time!
1 Frozen banana
2tbsp Pumpkin puree
25g The Great British Porridge Co Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
1tsp Almond butter
1tsp Vanilla extract
½ tsp Allspice
20ml Plant-based milk
- This recipe is super quick and easy to make, simply add all the ingredients into a blender and whiz together until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Add into your bowls and top with your toppings of choice and enjoy!
Tips on how to make the perfect pumpkin spice smoothie bowl…
- If you’re looking for a little added extra sweetness, add in a few medjool dates.
- To make the smoothie thicker add in a handful of ice cubes or a couple of tablespoons of plant-based yogurt.
- To increase the protein content in these bowls add in a scoop of protein powder.
- If you’re looking to make this in bulk, increase the ingredients accordingly and keep it in the fridge for up to a week for quick and easy, grab-and-go breakfasts.