With Mother's Day just around the corner, we've got the perfect breakfast in bed, sure to get you into her good books this year!
This Raspberry Cheesecake baked oats recipe combines two of life’s finest things, porridge, and chocolate.
What you’ll need:
- The Great British Porridge Co Strawberry & Peanut Oats
- 1 Banana
- 30ml plant-based milk
- 70g Plant-based yogurt
- 70g mashed raspberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sweet Freedom Choc Shot Choc Pot
- Lightest Cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Start by adding the oats, banana, yogurt, milk, and baking powder into a blender and blitzing together until smooth.
- Fill each ramekin half full with the mixture before adding in a scoop of the choc pot.
- Cover with the remaining oat mix, top with the raspberries and cream cheese before popping into the oven for around 15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and make Mum smile!