We're always in need of healthy snacks and this one will blow you away! The delicious Red Berry & Pumpkin Seeds porridge oats give these bars a sweet and fragrant flavour that'll satisfy your taste buds three times over 🙌🏼
What you'll need:
- 200g Pitted Dates
- 60g Peanut/Almond Butter
- 150g The Great British Porridge Co Red Berry & Pumpkin Seed Oats
- 90g Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 150g Mixed Nut & Seed Blend
- 80g Dark Chocolate
- 30g White Chocolate
- 1tbsp Coconut Oil
What you need to do:
- Place the dates into a bowl with boiling water and soak for 10 minutes until soft.
- Place chopped nuts and oats into a mixing bowl.
- Add the drained dates with 2 tbsp of water from the dates to the food processor and blend until jammy.
- Now add the nut butter, maple syrup and vanilla essence and blend until smooth. Pour over the oat and nutty mixture and stir with a spoon until the mix comes together.
- Transfer the bar mixture to a lined dish and press down firmly and smooth over the top.
- Cover and allow to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Melt both chocolates separately over a bain-marie, remove from the heat and stir in the coconut oil.
- Spread dark chocolate over the granola bars and white chocolate to create swirls.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes and cut into slices.