Make at your own peril... Don't say we didn't warn you; these oat cups are deliciously moreish and the perfect weekend treat.
What You'll Need
- 425g The Great British Porridge Co Red Berry & Pumpkin Seed Oats
- 65g coconut flakes
- 45g chopped pistachios
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 egg whites
- 85g honey, plus more for serving
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Greek yogurt, for serving
- Sliced strawberries, blueberries and blackberries for serving
- Preheat oven to 180C°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, coconut, pistachios, vanilla extract, olive oil, egg whites, honey, cinnamon and salt.
- Coat a 12-muffin tray with cooking spray or a little oil.
- Press some of the mixture into each muffin cup, forming a bowl shape.
- Bake until lightly golden around the edges -about 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and then use a knife to gently remove each cup from the muffin tin.
- Top each one with Greek yogurt, a drizzle of honey, and sliced strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.