Lover of oats, peanut butter, and chocolate? Then this breakfast was officially made for you! These rich, creamy overnight oats taste just like the famous Snickers bar…but better and healthier! They’re perfectly finished off with a light layer of chocolate, which makes for a very satisfying crack.
This recipe is healthy and filling and can be prepped the night before a busy day, making for an excellent breakfast on the days you just never seem to have time for brekkie!
55g The Great British Porridge Co Strawberry & Peanut Oats
1tbsp Chia seeds
100ml Plant-based milk
2tbsp Plant-based yogurt
A handful of unsalted peanuts
4tbsp Peanut butter
20g Dark chocolate (melted)
- Start by adding the oats and chia seeds into a bowl and combining them together. Then add in the milk, yogurt, and peanut butter and mix together well.
- Roughly chop the peanuts into small pieces and stir these into the jar also.
- Now onto the caramel. Start by combining the remaining 2tbsp of peanut butter and melted dark chocolate.
- Fill your overnight oats jar halfway with the oat mixture - then cover with half of the caramel mixture. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes, then repeat with the remaining oats and caramel.
- Close the jar and then refrigerate overnight before enjoying the following morning!