Get creative in your kitchen with this simple summery treat. Created by the wonderful Sally Beck, this delightful treat is sure to ignite your tastebuds whilst keeping you refreshed in the warmer weather!
- 55g @thegreatbritishporridgeco strawberry and peanut butter porridge oats
- 2 tsp flax, with 4 tsp water
- 1 tsp fruit syrup/honey/agave
- 30g vanilla vegan protein (optional)
- 3 tbs strawberry mom dairy yoghurt
- 1 tbs non dairy cream cheese
- 2 tbs chia seeds
Combine the yoghurt, cheese and 1/2 scoop of protein, whisk together and then stir in the chia seeds - place in the fridge to set, preferably overnight
🥜 Mix together the oats, flax with water, syrup/sweetener and the other half a scoop of protein, if using, until combined.
Transfer to a small cake baking tin, press down firmly and bake for 10 mins, then leave to cool.
Once base is cool, spoon on the set chia and pop back in the fridge to firm up for at least 30 minutes.
🥜 Top with fresh strawberries, crunchy peanut butter and your favourite chocolate.
The final step? Sit somewhere comfortable and enjoy!