The wait is finally over! Our High Protein Low Sugar Porridge is back in stock, tasting better than ever and ready to fuel your mornings!
Our High Protein Low Sugar recipe has less than 5% natural sugars and boasts an impressive 20% of protein per serving. Perfect for fuelling busy days, the newest addition to the family is back once again to upgrade your morning routine.
Although our new mix tastes great on its own, why not try it as…
A Classic Bowl
One for when you're running low on time, a simple porridge bowl is exactly what you need. Delicious, nutritious, and ready in 60 seconds, start by weighing out 55g of The High Protein Low Sugar Porridge and adding around 80ml boiling water to it.
You’ll notice that the mix is luxuriously creamy, which is all thanks to the creamy coconut we use in our recipe. Add in more/less water depending on your preferred porridge consistency.
Once you’ve stirred the water into the porridge, leave it to stand for another 30 seconds. And there you have it, the perfect high protein low sugar breakfast ready in just 60 seconds. If you’re in the mood to pimp your porridge, try adding seasonal fruits and your favoruite nuts to top. Additionally, why not experiment with different plant-based kinds of milk, you’ll find that each milk brings out a different flavour profile in the mix! The possibilities are endless with this one!
With the colder months just around the corner, now is the time to get our bake on. From bag to bowl in just 20 minutes, baked oats are the ideal snuggly autumnal breakfast sure to warm you up.
We’ve put a twist on the baking classic, upping the protein and increasing the deliciousness. These banana bread-baked oats require little prep, making them great for you busy bees.
What you’ll need
- 55g The Great British Porridge Co High Protein Low Sugar Porridge
- 180ml Mighty banana shake
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 Small banana mashed & 1 chopped to top with
- A handful of dark choc chips
- Simply add all the ingredients into a blender, apart from the chopped banana and half of the dark chocolate chips, and blitz together until smooth.
- Pour into an oven-proof dish, top with some of the chopped banana and the remaining choc chips, and bake in a preheated oven at 180 for around 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dish up and enjoy!
We’d be lying if we said that sometimes all we fancy for breakfast is a nice gooey cinnamon roll…but without all the added nasties. These Cinnamon Roll overnight oats are the answer to our prayers, encapsulating the flavours of autumn, whilst filling our bodies with nourishing ingredients and setting us up for the day ahead.
What you’ll need
- 55g The Great British Porridge Co High Protein Low Sugar Oats
- 2tbsp Plant-based vanilla yogurt
- 50ml Plant-based milk
- 1tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1tsp Chia seeds
- A drizzle of low cal maple syrup (we suggest Sweet Freedom)
- Start by adding all the ingredients into an air-tight container and combine well.
- Pop into the fridge overnight.
- When you’re ready for breakfast in the morning, top with some pecans, a drizzle of maple syrup, and a little sprinkling of cinnamon.