What if we told you you could have cheesecake for breakfast and not feel guilty?! Yes, you did read that right.
We’re starting the weekend off with a bang and sharing with you this wonderful indulgent tiramisu-inspired cheesecake oats recipe. For this recipe, we’ve used our perkiest porridge, the Caffe Latte. Real ground coffee, crunch cacao nibs, and wholesome oats are carefully mixed together with creamy coconut milk to give you a naturally sweet, healthy porridge.
What you’ll need:
- 60g The Great British Porridge Co Caffe Latte Porridge
- 50ml Plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp plant-based vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp plant-based chocolate protein powder
- 150g vegan cacao nibs
- Start by adding your oats and plant-based milk into a glass jar. This will form your cheesecake base.
- Once thick and creamy, press it down firmly, ensuring it is evenly distributed.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your yogurt and protein powder. Once well combined, top our oats with the yogurt mixture. Pop into the fridge for around half an hour.
- Whilst our base is chilling, melt the cacao nibs over a pan of simmering water. Once melted, remove the bases’ from the fridge and top with the melted chocolate.
- Put them back in the fridge and leave overnight and where it will thicken even more!
- When you’re ready for breakfast, top with your toppings of choice if you wish.
- Sit back and enjoy with your favorite coffee…hmmm I think we’ll be reaching for an oat milk flat white this morning!
*Tip: Add a shot of espresso into your cheesecake base for an extra hit of the good stuff!