In need of a sweet pick me up? We’ve teamed up with our friends over at Joy of Enjoy to bring you these delicious Cacao & Orange Flapjacks - bake at the weekend for an afternoon treat or add as a lunchbox snack ready for the busy week ahead!
What you’ll need:
- 200g The Great British Porridge Co Classic Chocolate Oats
- 100g Vegan unsalted butter
- 1 Orange zested and juiced
- 70g Joy of Enjoy Opulent Orange Filled Bar
- 80g Coconut Sugar
- 100ml Sweet Freedom Golden Syrup
- 1 x Bag The Protein Ball Co Cacao & Orange Protein Balls
- Start by heating the oven to 180 and lining a square baking tin with baking parchment.
- In a pan, melt together the butter, sugar, and syrup, once melted, remove from the heat and leave to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the orange zest and orange juice, before pouring into a separate bowl and combining with the oats.
- Add in the chopped chocolate chunks and cacao and orange protein balls and combine well.
- Pour the mix into the baking tin and press down with the back of a spoon, before baking for around 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the tin, cut into squares and enjoy!