Skinnilean & Kitchen Aid ‘Whatever Floats Your Oats’ Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is promoted by Skinnilean , Unit 8 Downsbrook Trading Estate, Southdown View Way, Worthing, England, BN14 8NQ, United Kingdom.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of Skinnilean & Kitchen Aid (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: Enter your email address on the landing page as specified on the competition details. 5. The opening date for entries is 16/09/2022. The closing date for entries is 30/09/2022. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one entry allowed per household.
8. The prize is for 2 x The Great British Porridge Starter Bundle which contains 5 bags of porridge (1 x Red Berry & Pumpkin Seed, 1 x Classic Chocolate, 1 x Banana & Blueberry, 1 x Strawberry & Peanut, 1 x Caffe Latte) and 1 x Kitchen Aid K400 kitchen blender.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. Skinnilean & Kitchen Aid reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified by social media no later than the 03/10/2022. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Skinnilean reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner between 03/10/2022 – 20/10/2022. Skinnilean reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
15. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
16. Skinnilean decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19.By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Skinnlean or Kitchen Aid, without additional payment or permission.
20. Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement.
21.Under no circumstances will Skinnilean or Kitchen Aid be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
22. Skinnilean & Kitchen Aid will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Skinnilean can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
23.Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Entrants will have the option to opt into marketing communications of both Skinnilean and/or Kitchen Aid. Entrants are not required to opt in for their competition entry to be valid.